Compact Fueling Systems
- Low purchase and maintenance costs
- Multiple configuration and fill options: Time Fill or Fast Fill
- Designed to perform at low gas line pressures
- Fully commissioned faster than a traditional CNG fueling station
- Integrated design - small footprint
- Ideal for fleets under 300,000 GGE annually
From The Ground Up
Trillium CNG is offering a new fueling option for small fleet operators interested in reducing GHG and tailpipe emissions. Our economical, modular fueling systems are ideal for first-time Customers looking for a low-risk, competitive entry into utilizing an alternative fuel vehicle fleet.
Our experienced engineering team customizes the modular fueling unit based on the Customer’s daily schedule and fueling needs. The result is a cost-efficient station design, running on only the highest quality products and parts. From concept through commissioning, Trillium’s small-scale station design carries the nearly three-decade reputation for quality, performance and service we are known for nationwide.
With multiple options available, an energy-efficient and economical CNG station design is now possible for fleets of any size. Our modular compression packages function as a permanent fueling solution with the flexibility of a mobile pad installation. All of our designs can be fully integrated with Trillium’s 24/7 monitoring services, including immediate reporting on faults and performance. Optional add-on features include:
- High-pressure drying
- De-fueling system
- Enclosure space heater for variable climate control
- Integrated storage